Established in 1979
Canadian West Coast Chapter
COVID-19 Chapter Update
The PMI CWCC Board of Directors is committed to ensuring we keep your health and safety as a priority amidst the growing concern about the Coronavirus (COVID19). Please be assured that nothing is more important than the health and safety of our members and guests. The following adjustments to exams and events are in effort to keep our community protected, while also assisting you to be in line with your goals.
If you were planning to proceed with PMI certifications please be aware that:
- For all PMP candidates, the current version of the PMP® exam will be extended until 31 December 2020.
- The launch of the new PMP® exam has been postponed until 2 January 2021.
- For certification exam candidates who are able to proceed with their currently scheduled exam, you will need to consult your test center ASAP, as their information is being updated on a regular basis.
- For candidates who are scheduled for the exam, but are unable to proceed due to health restrictions, you will be able to reschedule your exam, with an automatic extension to your exam eligibility until 18 January 2021.
- Note that we are actively exploring ways to offer alternative PMP® delivery options in the meantime, and will share more information with you as soon as possible.
For further details on the most up-to-date information – on the above – please refer to PMI Update.
For the most up-to-date information on our CWCC events – please visit our website or any of our social media pages.
We will be continuing to update using all forms of communication possible, but do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
No events to display
Monthly Dinner Events
Carl Luk, Director Social Media
Carl is a project manager and designer who looks after all aspects of marketing and web related initiatives. Some of his experience in the past 10 years include managing 20 events, developing more than 300 microsites and launching over 1000 print advertisements.
There are many achievements over the years Carl has been Volunteering with the Canadian Westcoast Chapter. To name a few, Carl was engaged in marketing, branding, graphic and web design to the annual conference. His recent contribution in compiling, organizing and adding Graphics to the Annual Report which will be submitted to PMI Global has set a new standard. We, the board thank him for all his contribution and look forward to much more from him in the upcoming months & years. Thanks Carl!
Become A Chapter Member
PMI CWCC focuses on helping our members develop professional advancement through education, training, community involvement, mentorship, and leadership, while maintaining the core values of PMI.
Annual Conference Webinars
Miss some sessions last year? Now available, 5 high quality webinars recorded from keynotes and popular 2018 Annual Conference sessions. Earn PDUS at your convenience. NEW PRICE! Members: $15 and Non-Members:$30