Volunteer at PMI CWCC
Our Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Position - 2 Slots
Duration - Temporary for 6 Months
Join our team for the 2021 Conference. The duties for this position are listed below:
· Liaise with key stakeholders to ascertain their needs and requirements for website pages.
· Update Chapter website as per board and internal team requests (e.g. Conferences, Workshops, Team Profiles, Organization changes, and other ongoing requests)
· Using drag and drop functionality, design and test prototype web pages.
· Liaise with content providers to incorporate what they provide into the web page
· Participate in regular project progress meetings.
· Work with the Chapter's website provider, to deploy new web pages into a live environment.
· Assists with Troubleshooting and Quality Assurance testing of the website.
For more details and to Apply, click here.
About Outreach Portfolio:
The PMI CWCC Outreach program was created to partner with corporations, educational institutions, professional organizations, and other community organizations to:
· Promote and raise awareness of the project management profession and the PMI CWCC chapter
· Build relationships, foster collaboration, and exchange information to further the professional growth and educational opportunities for chapter members
· Work with local non-profit organizations to provide volunteer project management expertise and volunteer resources (labor and dollars) for community organizations and events
· Advance and promote the practice and profession of project management among local corporations.
Application deadline: 6th Aug, 2021
For more details and to Apply, click here