Volunteer at PMI CWCC
Our Volunteer Opportunities
The volunteer for this role will be responsible for professional development, education, and all chapter events in accordance with Chapter policies and bylaws.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Define strategies for improvement, education/training programs.
· Develop plans for and coordinate the chapter’s external educational activities, such as study groups, courses, and other educational activities
· Manage chapter-created credential examination review courses and other such courses
· Provide information and guidance to members and non-members on certification/ recertification in the context of PMI
· Responsible for the development of chapter education activities to include:
· Preparation and maintenance of PMI’s certifications
· Develop and maintain relationships with education training partners
· Support the chapter Board with education-related strategic planning
· Responsible for establishing and managing chapter education programs, live and online
· Maintain relationships with Authorized Training Partners (ATPs)
For more details and to apply, click here.