The Wideman Education Foundation (WEF)
The Wideman Education Foundation (WEF) is an autonomous registered charity created to promote sound project management principles and skills, especially among young people.
WEF sees this as a way of improving people’s capability and value – not just in the workplace, but in all their endeavors, and throughout their lives.
Our Mission is to teach, develop, promote and encourage the use of proven, successful project management skills that are needed every day by everyone. Join Us!
We strongly encourage any local PMI members who are interested in furthering the education of potential project managers, especially from the high school level on upwards, to contact the WEF with a view to participating and contributing ideas.
We currently have 3 positions open and would love to hear from you! For more information please see our website.
Visit Our Website
- President Joan Vincent: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Li Yang: email@example.com
- Treasurer Ruby Lu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director, Web Services JetteHelin: email@example.com
- Director, SFU Liaison Kamal Masri: SFU_liaison@widemaneducationfoundation.org
- Director, Competitions Mike Dewing: firstname.lastname@example.org