Ever found yourself
In the following situations?
- You registered late and had to pay the non-member price?
- You applied to a training class but it was already full?
- You’re an expert on a subject and wanted to be a speaker but learnt about the opportunity with the chapter very late?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the above then, the eBlast can help you!!
The Chapter sends weekly email reminders, called "eBlasts". They contain a digest of what's currently happening in the chapter. The eBlast is an "opt-in" service that you may choose to receive by subscribing to the service, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
How Do I manage my eBlast subscription?
Unsubscribe: Open an eBlast that was previously sent to your email address, click the "Unsubscribe" link in the eBlast footer, and you will receive no more eBlasts to that email address.
Note for Chapter Members
All new and returning Chapter Members are initially subscribed automatically to the eBlast, but they can unsubscribe at any time after the first eBlast has been received. Subscribers who want to change their email address have two options:
- A subscriber who is a member of PMI can change their contact email address with PMI (through PMI.org). This will result in a change of eBlast address.
- Any subscriber - member or not - can unsubscribe, and then subscribe with a new email address. For PMI members, this can result in the eBlast address being different from the PMI contact address. (If that is your preference.)