Your satisfaction with PMI CWCC’s services and products is our goal. If you are not satisfied for any reason then you can ask for a cancellation, and we will try our best to meet your expectations based on the following criteria:
How to ask for a Refund?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply ask for a refund. Please tell us the First Name, Last Name and Email Address on your account. Our support team usually processes your refund request within 10 business days (Monday – Friday). Once the refund is processed by us, it may take up to 10 business days for the money to be returned to your account because banks are often slow in processing refunds. Please be patient.
This will include any of PMI CWCC’s instructor-led training of any kind, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email to email@example.com.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY Members/Non-members
- Cancellations received more than 30 days to the training start day would be offered a refund after a 10% (of the original, not discounted, course fee) charge.
- Cancellations received 30 days to 10 days remaining to the training would be offered a refund after deducting a 20% (of the original, not discounted, course fee) charge.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund nor any type of future training credits.
- Reschedules received more than 30 days to the class would be credited to a future training date (no direct refund).
- Reschedules received less than 30 days would be credited to a future training after deducting a 10% (of the original, not discounted, course fee) charge.) If the student’s balance is not sufficient for future courses, the student must pay the remaining.
- Registrant substitutions may be made for any future time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend a training, you would not be offered a refund, nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY PMI CWCC
- PMI CWCC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time and for any reason including but not limited to insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, etc. or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult and receive a response by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to making any travel arrangements for the training.
- PMI CWCC is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation or rescheduling of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements, etc.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
- All course paid fees will be fully refunded back to the registrant if the cancellation has been initiated by PMI CWCC. This process might take up to one month.
- If the attendee requests for refund 3 days prior to the event, we offer 100% refund. Please reach out to email@example.com for refund.
- If the attendee requests for refund 10 days prior to the event, we offer 100% refund.
- If the attendee requests for refund 5 days prior to the event, we offer 80% refund (20% admin fee).
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for refund.