The PMI CWCC Board of Directors is committed to ensuring we keep your health and safety as a priority amidst the growing concern about the Coronavirus (COVID19). Please be assured that nothing is more important than the health and safety of our members and guests. The following adjustments to exams and events are in effort to keep our community protected, while also assisting you to be in line with your goals.
If you were planning to proceed with PMI certifications please be aware that:
- For all PMP candidates, the current version of the PMP® exam will be extended until 31 December 2020.
- The launch of the new PMP® exam has been postponed until 2 January 2021.
- For certification exam candidates who are able to proceed with their currently scheduled exam, you will need to consult your test center ASAP, as their information is being updated on a regular basis.
- For candidates who are scheduled for the exam, but are unable to proceed due to health restrictions, you will be able to reschedule your exam, with an automatic extension to your exam eligibility until 18 January 2021.
- Note that we are actively exploring ways to offer alternative PMP® delivery options in the meantime, and will share more information with you as soon as possible.
For further details on the most up-to-date information – on the above – please refer to PMI Update.
For the most up-to-date information on our CWCC events – please visit our website or any of our social media pages.
We will be continuing to update using all forms of communication possible, but do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.