PMI CWCC 2021 Financial Assistance Scholarship
The PMI Canadian West Coast Chapter is seeking partnership proposals for 2021 Financial Assistance Scholarships opportunities for our members.
Educational organizations, institutes and providers are encouraged to submit a proposal that details the following:
- What courses are aligned with PMI Professional Development and eligible for scholarship?
- What are the partnership benefits to PMI CWCC members?
- How will scholarship applications be processed?
- What is the scholarship time period in 2021
- What are opportunities for cobranding?
- What programs are offered by the organization (part-time vs full-time, international vs domestic, and degree, diploma, certificate, ...program)?
Scholarship applicants must be a PMI Global and PMI CWCC member in good standing. Volunteer work with the Chapter will be given preference.
The applicants must not receive reimbursement or funding from their employer. It is the intent of the 2021 Financial Assistance Scholarships to support those members who may find it financially difficult to pay the course. Priority will be provided to applicants who are unmeployed, low income or full time students.
The deadline for the proposal is January 29, 2021 at 11:55pm.
Please address all proposal to:
Edward Hung, VP Membership