PM West 2021 Virtual Conference
On Saturday, November 6th, 2021, we will host our first-ever virtual conference, with a sensational open keynote speaker, 3 panel conversations with industry experts, and 15 speakers from around the world on Saturday November 6th, 2021 starting from 8.30am to 6.00pm.
The Conference has 3 interesting program tracks for you to choose from!
- Rethink - Strategy & Business, Thought leadership
- Revive - Management Techniques, Action leadership
- Renew - Community Building, Social leadership
Registration Price + Deadline: Wednesday November 3 @ 11:59 PM (PST)
- Membership: $65 CAD (before tax)
- Non-Membership: $95 CAD (before tax)
- Student Price: $35 CAD (before tax) For student registration, kindly contact your respective Educational Institution Office for the student promotion details or send an email to email@example.com
Renowned speaker, Kay Frances would be kick starting the PM WEST virtual conference as the keynote speaker! Motivational Humorist, Kay Frances, has shared her message to “lighten up, stress less and take care of ourselves” in 49 U.S. states and Canada for over 30 years. She holds a Master's Degree in Business Administration and a degree in Health and Education. Kay is the author of “The Funny Thing about Stress; A Seriously Humorous Guide to a Happier Life.” To get the full program agenda for the conference, visit Program | PMI Canadian West Coast Chapter.
PMWEST 2021 is sure to be a unique and engaging virtual conference with many of the wonderful features of a live conference, powered by a world class technology platform. We look forward for your online presence and support of the project management profession in your organization and in our community.
If you have any questions or issues with your registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.