Everything You Need to Know About the New PMP Exam
|Ian Tom is currently a Park Planner with the City of Richmond and his work focuses on project delivery of parks capital projects, procurement, construction administration, asset and resource management planning, stakeholder management, and use of design software for site analysis and design.
He holds a Bachelor of Science with Honours from the University of British Columbia and is on the path to become a registered landscape architect in BC.
|Sonali Das is a sustainable energy management professional with over fifteen years of engineering management experience in the energy industry. While studying Master of Engineering Leadership in Clean Energy Engineering at the University of British Columbia she found her passion for energy efficiency & conservation and sustainability.
She worked extensively and honed her skills of project management, power generation, operations management, maintenance management, reliability management, energy efficiency, sustainable policy-making and stakeholder management.
|Keith Leung is currently the Customer Success Programs Lead for SAP’s Intelligent Suite, with experience leading and executing projects strategically, tactically, and operationally. Previously, he has been involved in several roles across Sales, Business Operations, Customer Success and People strategy.
He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) and Minor in Computing Science from Simon Fraser University.
Are you struggling with your preparation for the PMP exam? What is the new PMP exam format introduced in Jan 2021? What are some cost effective resources to prepare for the PMP certification?
Please join us for an evening of insight and discussion from three recent successful 2021 certified PMPs. Our panel discussion will focus on the following:
- Why did you decide to write the PMP exam?
- How long have you been considering the PMP Exam?
- Please share with us your study methodology, resources and preparation:
- 3 months, 2 weeks and 2 days
- Please share with us your exam day and exam experience.
- What are your future plans post PMP exam?
- What is your primary advice for exam takers?
PDUs: 0.5 Strategic and Business I 0.5 Technical
At the end of the session you will:
- Understand the value the PMP certification
- Develop a plan to study and leverage resource tools for the PMP Exam
- Understand how the exam is administered by PMI
- Identify successful opportunities post PMP certification
Don’t miss this opportunity to get an edge on the PMP application and exam process! See you at the event.
Please be aware that a pre-registration email address is required.
It is no longer possible to register for this event