Be a better PM with Valuable Functions in Microsoft Project
|David Jones works for Western Principles, a Microsoft Gold PPM Partner. He has years of experience with Microsoft Project and other PPM tools. In his current role, he helps customers by learning about their needs and recommending business processes and technology that business and IT teams can use to optimize their use of limited budgets and resources to maximize alignment with their business strategy. This includes environments that blend traditional waterfall project management methodologies with Agile methodologies using Azure DevOps or JIRA.|
Most Project Managers have cut their teeth on the traditional Microsoft Project desktop – but Microsoft Project is far more than just a waterfall scheduling system. In this session we’ll walk through five valuable capabilities that are already part of Microsoft Project Online that you can use to do better on your program and project planning and execution.
PDUs for PMI 1.0 Technical
- What are Microsoft’s work management solutions?
- How do you select the right projects and rapidly change them up as an agile business?
- How do you get a portfolio and program view of projects and resources?
- How do you do agile projects with Microsoft Project?
- And ... A couple of cool functions that you can use today and will help you be a better PM
Please be aware that a pre-registration email address is required. We look forward to seeing you there!