Programs - Event Manager
CWCC’s Programs portfolio is responsible for the planning, execution, and monitoring of 10 Speaker events per calendar year as an Event Manager (monthly dinner Speaker Events). CWCC PMI is a forum for excellence that will increase the awareness, effectiveness, and value of professional project management for practitioners and organizations.
- Attend all programs team meetings
- Be comfortable with public speaking
- Natural leadership qualities
- Be able to make amendments on Chapter Website Programs if needed
- Proactively build partnerships with local event venues
- Develop, plan, execute with a team 3-4 events in a calendar year
- Must strictly adhere to the PMI Professional Codes of Conduct and values.
- A current member of PMI and CWCC and a PMP in “good standing”.
- Fluent in English, excellent and experienced public speaker
- Leadership Experience
- Event Management Experience
- Team Building Experience
- Thrives under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Is a good ambassador for the CWCC Chapter.
- Networking and relationship building
- Has initiative, is resourceful, a self –starter, problem solver
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- All privileges and benefits applicable to Chapter Volunteers.
- Approximately 8 hours per month.