Programs - Content Manager
CWCC’s Programs Content Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and monitoring of PMI website and control registrations. As Programs Content Manager you will be assisting Event Managers with coordinations of monthly dinner events as well as publishing special events PMI website, resolve issues and maintain professional code of conduct.
Publish Monthly Dinner Event in PMI website and Control Registrations
Publish Special (networking/ Social/ new members) event PMI website
Solve Issues like Proteon related tasks, managing unexpected glitches that come up related to events and tickets
Prepare list to support name tag badge creation, dietary lists and registration.
Update Past events list for attendees to claim PDU's
Create, update and maintain Discount codes and distributed among team
Assist event managers in coordination of Monthly Dinner Events
Attend all programs team meetings
- A current member of PMI and CWCC and a PMP in “good standing”.
- Event Management Experience
- Team Building Experience
- Thrives under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Is a good ambassador for the CWCC Chapter.
- Networking and relationship building
- Has initiative, is resourceful, a self –starter, problem solver
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- All privileges and benefits applicable to Chapter Volunteers.
- Approximately 8 hours per month.
How to apply
Please submit a Volunteer Contact Form and your resume to:
Manager, Inquiries & Opportunities, Amrik Singh