The Outreach portfolio is currently in need of a PMP and CWCC/PMI enthusiast with a solid network of Academic Institutions connections in the Lower Mainland and a strong track record in business development, marketing, and sales.
CWCC’s Outreach portfolio is responsible for the planning, execution, and monitoring of several programs that connect members to local organizations providing project, program or portfolio management related services and products. The Outreach portfolio proactively builds partnerships with sponsors and advertisers, other non-profit professional associations, and industries interested in project, program and portfolio management professionals, courses, and events or who offer PPM services.
- Proactively build partnerships with academic institutions
- Monitor, report, and make recommendations to the VP, Outreach to maximize partnership opportunities.
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor and control partnership opportunities; including assistance in completing sponsorship agreements forAcademic Institutions.
- Work independently and collaboratively with fellow Outreach team members and other CWCC Portfolios to deliver sponsorship and advertising features for sponsors from the Academic Institutions as per sponsorship agreements.
- As the “Account Manager” ensure continuous services are provided to sponsors from the Academic Institutions as per sponsorship agreements.
- Manage or be part of the CWCC PMI booth team at local conferences or events on an as needed basis.
- Plan and execute academic events or assist other portfolios as they deliver member events on an as needed basis.
- Must strictly adhere to CWCC and PMI Professional Codes of Conduct and values.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university (Masters and/or MBA is a plus).
- PMP Certified, a current member of PMI and CWCC and a PMP in “good standing”.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 3 years in the academic or education field business development, marketing or sales particularly around sponsorship.
- At least 5 years project/program management experience.
- Over the years has built a solid and reputable network of business connections with large, medium and small educational institutions in the Lower Mainland.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as well as lead and manage a team.
- Thrives under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to effectively prepare and dynamically present information to various groups.
- Ability to promote the Chapter’s services and work with other portfolios to deliver Outreach services.
- Is a good ambassador for the Chapter.
- Networking and relationship building.
- Has initiative, is resourceful, a self –starter.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- All privileges and benefits applicable to Chapter Volunteers.
- Approximately 5-12 hours per month.
How to apply
- Please submit a VCF and your resume to Manager, Inquiries & Opportunities