Job Description (PMAP)
The Apprenticeship program is currently in need to fill 2 volunteer positions to run the upcoming PMAP intake for 2018-2019. The positions are open to working professionals, recent graduates and students with a passion in Project Management and willing to take on the challenge.
- A PMP is not required
- Must be a Member in good standing in the PMI CWCC
Experience and Skills
- Prior relevant experience is not required, although would be helpful to have experience with other mentorship programs
Director Apprenticeship Programs (students) should have:
- Solid network of Academic Institutions in the Lower Mainland is a bonus but not a prerequisite.
- The candidate should be eager and available to reach out to academic institutions to advertise the program.
- Expected to know the CAPM application process and support students enrolling into exam and post-exam support such as fee reimbursements.
- Candidate must be comfortable with presenting the PMAP program details to large audiences
Director Apprenticeship Programs (students) responsibilities:
- Reach out to Academic Institutions regarding the PMAP intake 2018-2019
- Market the PMAP program across academic industry
- Be the focal point for Academic Institutions on the PMAP program
- Recruit students for PMAP intake 2018-2019
- Distribute PMAP students across CWCC portfolios
- Resolve issues that students may have with CWCC on allocations and transfers, etc
- All privileges and benefits applicable to Chapter Volunteers
- For PMPs the ability to earn PDUs for time spent on performing volunteer work
- During active phase 10-15 hours a month, time investment will decrease to 5-7 hours after completion of students’ enrolment
- Must be available to answer emails on a regular basis
- Must be available to visit Academic Institutions to advertise PMAP program (Director Apprenticeship Programs (students))
- Minimum commitment of 2 years (2018-2019)
How to apply