Why Volunteer for CWCC?
PMI is a membership-driven organization, so your contribution make the most out of the Chapter. Through volunteering you can meet project management professionals, gain experience and even have fun!
- Have input into Chapter priorities and operations
- Gain experience within a desired area of expertise
- Senior volunteers with demonstrated commitment may attend PMI Leadership conferences
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDU)
- Access to volunteer-only events
Certain roles require specific specified qualifications. Beyond these you must:
- Be a member in good standing of PMI and the Chapter
- Sign a Volunteer Contact Form which, in addition to other things, extends coverage for you under our insurance policy.
Use the index on the right side to browse the opportunities currently available.
To apply to any postings, email our Manager of Volunteer Inquiries, Charlotte Rogers