The countdown is on as the PMI CWCC 2016 annual conference draws near! PMI CWCC is thrilled once again host this professional development forum, set to take place May 31st – June 1st at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver.
We invite you to take in the full conference program and dynamic speakers here:
There is still time to register!
- The conference program will be structured on the PMI Talent Triangle, to ensure the event is designed to help you grow and develop your professional skills in alignment with the new PDU requirements.
- World-class keynote speakers including:
- Dr. Shimi Kang, award-winning medical doctor, researcher and lecturer on human motivation. Dr. Shimi Kang offers the keys people of all ages need to succeed in the workplace. Dr. Kang uses irrefutable science, unforgettable true stories, and her own life experience to support her message.
- Jeff Tobe will challenge you to step outside your comfort zone in positioning yourself more creatively than ever before. He provides the insight you require to give yourself that competitive edge for which we all strive for in the project management world today!
- CIO & Industry Panel: we’re also proud to host a panel of industry experts and business leaders for a thought-provoking discussion about the hottest topics in project management.
- This year, the conference will be a 2-day event, which means more networking opportunities, more opportunities for personal and professional growth, and more PDUs.
- The conference also features a special student tracks & program for post-secondary students who are about to enter the workforce, or who recently graduated and are looking for jobs or networking opportunities
We are actively seeking sponsors for the most amazing conference ever! If you or your company would like to sponsor us, please contact Peggy Ah Yong, VP of Professional Development, and she will be thrilled to discuss this further with you.
To connect with us regarding any questions or suggestions related to the conference, please contact the Conference Team.