Hundreds of Non Profit organizations struggle to achieve their social, environmental or community objectives. pm-volunteers.org supports those organizations in achieving a wide range of projects in two ways: by educating Non Profit leaders in the practical benefits of project management to achieve their goals, and by motivating the pro bono activities of professional Project Managers to assist Non Profits on specific projects.
Pro bono engagement through pm-volunteers.org has many benefits
- Give back to the community using your professional skills
- Expand your professional network
- Learn about different sectors and organizations
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDU’s)
- Browse current opportunities posted on the PM-V site
- Connect with PM-V via for news and notification of new opportunities
Questions and more
The pm-v website has more information, including Success Stories illustrating a variety of skills and volunteer project management services provided. We’d be pleased to answer any specific questions – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
pm-volunteers.org is a grassroots initiative leveraging high value, skilled project management to aid Non Profit and charitable organizations.